Tuesday 9 March 2010

Clogs: Hot or Not??

Ok, so I'm guessing the majority of people out there will be thinking 'YUCK!', but I have to admit, clogs and mules are my new guilty pleasure. When I first saw the Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 show, the footwear instantly caught my eye.

Now, I know they won't be to everyones taste, but one thing is for sure - they are set to be everywhere this summer. Celebrities are already donning them with floaty florals, faded denim and hardwearing leather to create a sexy boho-chic look. High Street stores are quickly catching on to the new hate-it-or-love-it trend; I have already spied them in River Island, Office, ASOS and Topshop, and I'm sure many more will follow.

2 comments:

  1. i think they suit some people (like alex chung) but they would make my feet look GIANT haha but you are right people will eithe haaaate them or adoooore them haha

    ReplyDelete